Completing your albums is as simple as making time for it! My workshops provide TIME and SPACE away from many of life’s distractions! I offer workshops 1 to 2 days each month and they are perfect for new scrapbookers, seasoned scrapbookers, and anyone in between.
What you can expect:
- Lots of scrapbooking time with plenty of space and great lighting
- A 6ft table all to yourself with TWO chairs; one for you and one for your bag full of scrapbooking supplies
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!
That’s why my retreats are a big deal to so many of my clients. It’s a mix of vacay and album-making. It’s the perfect way to get some relaxation in for YOU and also focus loving on your family through their photos.
I offer at least two scrapbooking retreats per year. I currently do TWO a year for my clients and ONE for my fellow teammates so they can crop and learn more about having a successful business.
At my client retreats, this is what you can expect:
- Cropping 24 hours a day
- Option of a 2- or 3-night stay
- 6 feet of cropping space and TWO chairs for you and your supplies
- Fees include your hotel room and select meals
- We offer several free classes and demos as well as free goodies and make-and-takes
- Plus, lots and lots of door prizes!
Shop While You Crop
Have you ever tried to scrapbook when you are out of a certain color cardstock? Or low on adhesive? My scrapbookers LOVE that I provide a FULL line of supplies so you can SHOP while you CROP.
Demos & Make-and-Takes
I offer free demos at every event so you leave knowing MORE about your tools and supplies than before you came!
At all of my events, you’ll have a chance to win a prize!
Pro Tip: If you’re NEW to the scrapbooking scene, we refer to these events as “crops”. ?
Register for a crop today!
“I love Beckie’s enthusiasm for the products and the classes she teaches. One of the main reasons I crop with Beckie is for the incredible weekend retreat crops she does. She puts so much attention to details, and she always teaches us new ways to use our tools.”